Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 - A Year to Remember

It is finally 2010. It is surprising to me how fast time goes. 2009 was an incredibly busy year that tested my patience, strength, and mental fortitude. 2010 will be no different. I have a lot of plans and goals, all of which are achievable if I remain focused and determined.

I've started the year off right by running the first 3 days (plus one rest day on Sunday). All of the days I felt strong with little knee discomfort due to my IT Band. I have a good routine planned for the next few weeks as I finalize my recovering and prepare for my first of the 2010 goals, to run a marathon length run by the end of January. I will also be going to Ibex this Saturday with friends, so climbing is still strongly in the mix and it should be a lot of fun. Stay tuned folks, 2010 is going to be an amazing year!

No comments: